Tuesday, January 31, 2006

THE STATE OF THE UNION

I cannot believe this is the 5th State of the Union this guy has delivered. I guess I still have not accepted the fact that he is the President. Although I hate to be one of those guys who says “oh, he’s not mine!”; don’t want to sound bitter; Nevertheless, I can’t understand why the people in the red states gulps down his BS hook and sinker.

Watching this sham of a performance, it is like the guy is talking about an alternate universe; he seems to believe just because he is the President if he repeats the lies enough time they somehow become the truth. Oh, and what’s with all the standing ovations; give me a break. I think I like the British system better where there is heckling coming from the opposing party with every line Blair delivers. Of course Blair has the quick wit to deflect and parry the zingers; not like our guy who has to depend on a bunch of sycophants to kiss his ass every other sentence. Come on people, someone has to say it; THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTH!!

Ok, thats all the venting I'll do for the night.

On a lighter note, I think I have the most timid dog around. She's 50lbs but runs to mommy at the first sign of danger and will only play with dogs half her size. Sheeesh, wonder if it is true what they say that dogs take after their owner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home