Saturday, March 18, 2006

THE BEAUTIFUL GAME


WorldCup 06' is almost upon us. Let me take this opportunity to profess my love of the "Beautiful Game". Once every 4 years, I get my fill of soccer by gluing myself to the TV watching every exciting moment broadcast on FoxSportsWorld. You see, one of the few downside of living in the U.S., apart from the totalitarian government, is the total lack of national interest in Soccer. Philistines! I say!.


Speaking of Philistines, whats with the angry French students protesting against the dismantling of the proto-communist "iron-bowl" policies of the French Republic. It certainly is an 180 degree turn from the revolutionary, down with the statusquo spirit of their 68' forebearers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home