Friday, February 24, 2006

PENUT-BUTTER-JELLY

Genius at work.

For those of you who missed it. This is one of the funniest clips from the funniest show on TV. Those of you who remember the original song will breakout in tears of joy.

Btw, whats with the ghetto olympic medals this year? Did someone from the design committee raid Snoop Dog's personal collection?

On a side note; what is it with beautiful women? Why do they get away with so much? A series of recent incidences have just hammered this point home with relentless persistance.
A couple of years ago they brought out research results showing even infants preferred to look at pictures of Cindy Crawford rather than their own homely moms; I guess it is just hardwired into us. Nevertheless, it is frustrating to see the Pavlovian responses so predictably displayed everytime without fail.
I of course include myself in the population cursed with this affliction. Oh, well, I'm sure once the libido wanes after the age of 65, things will look different. However, I can't help but notice all those news stories about lascivious old pervs prowling for a glimpse of that tender young thang! Oh, someone just shoot me and get it over with!

But then I would miss endless hilarities such as this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home